Insurance products such as annuities, disability insurance, long-term care insurance, and life insurance can help you to reduce the amount of loss that can occur should unexpected events negatively impact your life. These products can therefore play an important role in building, preserving and ultimately distributing your wealth. We always consider the use of these products when developing a financial plan.
Insurance products come with many options, so it is very important to seek the advice of an experienced professional who can help you decide if a specific product is appropriate given your financial needs.
As part of our overall financial planning program, we can help you:
- Thoroughly analyze your insurance needs
- Design a comprehensive insurance protection program
- Select the company or companies best suited for your situation
- Develop a competitively priced insurance plan
- Periodically review the adequacy of your insurance program
- Continually look for ways to save money and reduce insurance costs